Building Meaningful Careers
Jiva Ayurveda, a household name in authentic Ayurveda treatment for chronic diseases, has reached out to millions of patients through its pioneering efforts in Ayurveda telemedicine. Our vision is to make people happy and healthy through lifestyle and regenerative treatment delivered at their doorstep.
The Jiva TeleMedicine Center – a first-of-its-kind telephonic consultation center for Ayurveda – has a team of 150 Ayurvedic doctors, who provide free consultations to more than 20,000 patients daily across 1500 cities and towns in India. We believe that our work mirrors the mission of our lives and therefore use our knowledge to make a difference to every single patient who approaches us and to the community at large..
We currently have the following openings in our organisation. Kindly click on the 'Apply Now' button and fill our job application form to apply for a job at Jiva. We would love to welcome you to our family!
What Jiva Offers
1. Great Exposure to Authentic Ayurveda and Thousands of patients.
2. Opportunity to work with expert senior doctors, Including our Director Dr Pratap Chauhan.
3. Competitive Pay & Benefits.
4. Opportunities for Growth & Learning.
Job Details :
Job Title :
Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Surat
Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Delhi
South Delhi, Agra, UP
Jammu and Udham Singh Nagar
Minimum Qualification :
Number of Openings :
Posted On :
Providing Ayurvedic consultation to patients.
Follow up with patients on their recovery
Preparing How to Take, Medicine chart, Diet Chart & Jivananda form.
1. Providing Ayurvedic consultation to patients.
2. Writing prescriptions and prescribing medicines
3. Handling OPD/ Online consultation of the patients.
4. Preparing diet charts and lifestyle advices.
5. Follow up with patients on their recovery.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good Knowledge of Ayurveda.
2. Good Hindi Communication skills.
3. Basic knowledge of computer.