Do you find yourself posting queries about ‘how to prevent hair fall naturally’ on health websites? Does the sight of your hair clogging the drains scare the living daylight out of you? If you’re worried about hair loss and want to prevent it, then we have a solution for your query on how to stop hair fall naturally.
Natural ways to stop hair fall
- Identify the root cause of your hair fall: Hair fall can be due to various reasons like anaemia (iron deficiency), PCOS, stress, thyroid disease, frequent use of chemicals on the scalp, diabetes, etc. Consult an Ayurvedic specialist for a personalised and root-cause based natural solution for your hair fall.
- Take care of your nutritional intake: A healthy, balanced diet is the key to everything, including healthy hair. A diet that is not high enough in iron or protein can lead to hair loss. Those with eating disorders or are on a crash diet often experience hair loss. If a poor diet is your issue, you can usually reverse hair loss by balancing your food intake.
- Use natural hair care products: Chemical-laden shampoos, conditioners, different salon products make your hair silky, shiny and smooth but in the long run, they cause more harm than good. Instead, use natural, herbs based hair care products. You can try Jiva’s range of Ayurvedic hair care products.
- Using fenugreek seeds for hair fall control: Fenugreek seeds contain vitamin C, A and K, potassium, calcium, folic acid and nicotinic acid. It prevents hair fall and supports scalp health. You can soak some fenugreek seeds overnight. Make a paste of it and mix it with some curd. Apply this pack at least 30 minutes before you wash your hair. You can also include fenugreek in your diet is for healthy hair growth.
- Amla, reetha and shikakai: Amla, reetha and shikakai are three ingredients when combined together can become your one-stop natural solution for hair fall. Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which can help control hair damage and promote healthy hair cells. Reetha is loaded with iron which can promote the growth of hair cells. Shikakai helps in the absorption of the goodness of these two ingredients.
- Regular oil massage with bhringraj hair oil: Ayurveda recommends that bhringraj can help you promote hair growth, strengthen hair and prevent grey hair and dandruff. You can use Jiva Bhringraj Hair Oil for better hair health. It also contains vitamin E which is one of the best vitamins for hair growth.
- Be kind to your hair while combing: Brushing and combing wet hair weakens the roots and leads to hair loss. For hair fall control, comb your hair only when in a semi-dry or fully dried state, that too using a wide-toothed comb. Don't towel-dry your hair in a rush or by rubbing it too hard. Gently skim the towel throughout.
- Drink amla & aloe vera juice for healthy hair: Amla and aloe vera are a natural source of Vitamin C and antioxidants, which are crucial for good hair health and quality. You can start your morning with these two juices for internal detoxification and purification of the body that automatically promotes hair growth and reduce hair fall.
- Reducing stress levels can reduce hair fall: The effect of stress on hair loss has been known for a long time. Stress triggered hair loss is generally short-term or temporary. Once the stress factor is reduced, there is often re-growth, although the process can take up to six months or more, provided no stressor exists. Therefore, practising de-stressing techniques like yoga and meditation is extremely important.
Meet an Ayurvedic doctor in the initial stages: Please keep in mind that hair fall is a medical condition and not a cosmetic problem. Salon & chemical treatments can treat it superficially. But, if you’re looking for a natural, effective and long-lasting hair fall solution, consult an Ayurvedic doctor or take an ayurvedic treatment for hair fall . The sooner you start the Ayurvedic treatment, the better are the treatment results.
Be the first to comment.