Get up to 15% OFF! On Authentic Ayurveda Products! Best Prices only on the brand store. Visit : www.store.jiva.com
Understand the root-cause of your problem, and begin your personalized treatment today.
Mosquitos lay eggs in winter which hatch in summer. To lay eggs they require protein and human blood is their first choice. Hence, incidences of Dengue and Malaria rise before winter. To protect yourself from mosquito bites, here are 5 very effective mosquito repellents that you can prepare at home.
1. Mustard, Neem & Sea Salt FumesTake equal quantities by weight of 3 easily available powders, viz. Mustard, Neem leaves and natural sea salt. Take an iron bowl with burning red coal in it. Sprinkle little powder in small amounts. As fumes start to build, fan it mildly until it has covered the room. Carefully carry the pot to every room. The fume is not harmful for humans.
2. Deodar, Lemongrass & Neem oil mixtureMix equal parts of deodar oil, lemongrass oil, Neem oil and store it. In the evening when mosquitos become active you can apply this on your skin to keep mosquitos away.
3. Karpura diffuserDiffusing camphor in your living spaces will repel mosquitoes and add a pleasant fragrance. Make a homemade diffuser by placing two tablets of commercially available camphor (kapura) in plate or bowl with warm water in it. For best results keep the doors and windows closed for 10-15 minutes for the fumes to work.
4. Neem & coconut oilIt is also a great mosquito repellent. Make a skin friendly insecticide by mixing neem oil and coconut oil in equal quantity and apply it on the body. This will protect you from mosquito bites for at least 8-10 hours.
5. Tulsi plantThe tulsi plant releases a mild fragrance that keep mosquitos away. You can make a paste of dried tulsi leaves in coconut oil and apply on your skin as a repellent.
Stay safe from mosquito bites. If you have fever, please consider getting your blood tested for Dengue or Malaria. Stay protected against diseases by strengthening your immunity with Ayurveda. Call 0129-4040404 to talk to a Jiva doctor today.
To Know more , talk to a Jiva doctor. Dial 0129-4040404 or click on ‘Speak to a Doctor
under the CONNECT tab in Jiva Health App.
Subscribe to the monthly Jiva Newsletter and get regular updates on Dr Chauhan's latest health videos, health & wellness tips, blogs and lots more.
Be the first to comment.