IMPORTANT : Due to reduced staff and lockdowns in many parts of the country, please expect delay in processing of your medicines. Call handling and reverts may also be delayed. Inconvenience is regretted.
Understand the root-cause of your problem, and begin your personalized treatment today.
Modern day stress, tension and a host of other factors are taking a toll on men’s strength and stamina. Ayurveda recommends having dates and ghee, which helps men restore their ojas and boost energy and improve virility.
● Men value their strength and virility and that is getting impacted by the rigors of modern times
● To fix this problem, men should have dates and ghee.
● Dates are high in fibre and help balance vata.
● Ghee boosts immunity, increases kapha and therefore, increasing ojas.
To a man, his strength and virility are very important. However, with the way of life in the modern day, there are various factors like diet, stress, lack of exercise and more, that weaken your energy, strength and sex drive. To tackle this issue, Ayurveda recommends certain foods that balance your kapha.
There are various foods that promote virility, and dates and ghee have proven to be excellent in this regard. Dates are high in fibre and help balance vata while ghee is considered a superfood that boosts immunity, aids digestion, increases kapha and therefore, increasing ojas which helps in improving virility.
So, here is a recipe using dates and ghee to help you boost your energy levels and virility:
● Dates – 15
● Ghee – 1 cup
● Saffron (kesar) – a pinch
● Cinnamon (dalchini) – a pinch
● Cardamom (elaichi) – a pinch
● In a small pan, melt ghee.
● Stir in the saffron, cinnamon and cardamom. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
● Remove from heat and let it cool.
● Take a clean, dry jar and put the dates in.
● Pour the ghee mixture in the jar when it’s lukewarm.
Have one date every morning, and you’ll notice a rise in your energy levels.
To know more about the relationship between doshas, diet and its effect on health, contact a Jiva doctor today. Dial 0129-4040404 or click on ‘Speak to a Doctor’ under the CONNECT tab in Jiva Health App.
Subscribe to the monthly Jiva Newsletter and get regular updates on Dr Chauhan's latest health videos, health & wellness tips, blogs and lots more.
Understand the root-cause of your problem, and begin your personalized treatment today
100% secure information