Knockout Offer. Get upto 25% OFF or Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Select your offer! Limited Period offer till stocks last! Best Prices only on store.jiva.com
Get FREE DIET CHART with Treatment
Help us serve you better
Understand the root-cause of your problem, and begin your personalized treatment today.
Stomach cramps have been categorised as one of the worst pains a child can suffer. It can be brought on by constipation, indigestion, or even an infection in the stomach. Mentioned within this article are a few effective home remedies to deal with your child’s stomach ache.
● Honey has antibacterial qualities that help in relieving stomach aches
● Ginger effectively reduces muscle contractions in the stomach
● Curd is full of good bacteria that improves the immunity to fight infections.
Children tend to put all sorts of dirty things in their mouths. Their immunity is building in the formative years and hence stomach aches are very common in kids. They are often caused by indigestion, constipation, and in some cases, infection.
Stomach cramps have been categorised as one of the worst pains a child can suffer. Mentioned below are a few effective home remedies to deal with your child’s stomach ache.
Honey has antibacterial qualities that help in relieving stomach aches to a great extent.
Mix one tsp of honey in a warm glass of water.
Give this to your kid twice a day
Ginger effectively reduces muscle contractions in the stomach, thereby easing pain
● Grate ginger in a glass of warm water and leave it be for 5-10 minutes.
● Add 1 tsp. of honey to it.
● Strain and make your child have it.
Curd is full of good bacteria that improve the immunity to fight infections.
● Give a bowl full of curd at an interval of 60 minutes to your child.
Stomach aches are due to the accumulation of gas. It is important to get rid of the gas in order for a child to feel better. In this regard, Pawanmukhtasana is extremely effective. Here are the general steps you can get your kid to do.
● Lie down on the back.
● Bring the knees close to the chest.
● Put the arms around the knees and hold them tight
● Raise the head.
● Hold the position for 3-5 minutes to release any trapped gas in the alimentary canal
Subscribe to the monthly Jiva Newsletter and get regular updates on Dr Chauhan's latest health videos, health & wellness tips, blogs and lots more.
Understand the root-cause of your problem, and begin your personalized treatment today
100% secure information